The online payment portal for our HOA can be found at the following link: Payment Portal
This is what you will need before you begin with the online payment system:
- checkbook (you will need routing and account number) — OR — credit/debit card
- homeowner address (hopefully you know that)
When you are ready follow these steps.
- Then, CREATE AN ACCOUNT. Fields with an asterisk (*) are required
- Click REGISTER (This will be your logon for all future payments)
- You will receive a confirmation email (check your junk or spam folder if it's not in your Inbox).
- Confirm your email. Go back to the Pay Online Tab and login with the newly created logon.
- On the Pay Online screen choose MAKE A PAYMENT at the top.
- Select "Pay with Check" — OR — "Pay with Credit Card"
- If you have the Invoice number, enter it (not required)
- Enter the Homeowner Name
- If you have your customer number, enter it (not required)
- Enter the Property Address
- Enter the Transaction Amount
- Complete the Billing Information Section and the Billing Address Section.
- If you want recurring automatic payment option, click the box next to the Yes!
- Choose annual or 6 month.
- Read the privacy and refund policies
- Click the box next to "I agree to the above policies".
- Click the box next to "I'm not a robot" and complete the selections.
- Click Next
- Check the page for accuracy and click "Authorize Payment"
- Click "logout" at the top of the page.
You will get two confirmation emails.